Sunday, September 14, 2008

The end. Of story..

That story of love and game has ended. You would ask how .. That's what about is this. There is just memories which are left, just some weak sense of how things was. I had understood a lot of things and my feelings that was in game. I don't know is there any feelings or need from his side, but I surely can say that there is nothing from my side - I'm free and I'm not keeping the boll to roll. We are just friends, sometimes I can feel him .. just so simply, because I understand him and know his mistakes. It don't make sense to me. I left. I quit. That what it is about. About going throught the pain and going straight to the source, now I am sure that there is totally nothing, I know that I'm free and loveable. I'm not sure for him .. I hope he will be happy and satisfied with her ..

No comments: